TheATeam Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAT War Fund Shares

Go down

CAT War Fund Shares Empty CAT War Fund Shares

Post  Mark 19th October 2011, 08:50

Note:
Firstly this topic is posted in the Guest section, and is public. This forum is dead now, and I don't want to be approving members/registrations etc, so the info will be publicy available here for all brig members.

Intro:
Okay, we trialled war fund shares with ATeam when patch 3.2 first came out, it was successful but I have tweaked it to make it a bit easier and fairer. The original thread can be found here: 3.2 WarFund Shares System

How it Works:
CAT brigade earns income from winning and holding an advance base. Akron, Rakion or Corona Castle.
Members of CAT can earn a share of this income by attending these base wars.
100% (rounded down to nearest mil*) of the total warfunds will be divided by the total amount of shares, to work out the value of 1.00 share. This amount will then be multiplied by each individual players share amount to give a payout total.
The shares are paid out at the end of each leader term, and will individually be paid out by myself. I'll PM you whenever we're both online and trade the money across.
I'll take 3 screenshots during a base war (start/mid/end) of both the in-game brigade window and vent, everyone who is online in at least one of the screenshots will be given their shares.
*Spare change will roll over and be added to next months share, just makes the maths easier.

Share Entitlements:
The share entitlements are as follows: (per war)
+1.00 share for attending a base war
+0.50 bonus share for winning/defending the base
+0.50 bonus share for being in our vent server during war (see in-game brig notice for vent info, you can download vent here)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The idea of this is to reward and encourage our active members to help CAT be a more powerful brigade.
The reason for the vent bonus share is to encourage our members to use vent. This helps us co-ordinate our attacks and defences, and stops us flying round like headless chickens. Thus making us more effective.
In the event we don't win a base all players individual shares will roll over to the next month.
If a player doesn't collect their money by the end of the next term it will be roll over and be shared out.
I request those who wish to opt out of their share to just tell me at the end of each month. This money will also be rolled over to next months war fund share. This is easier to keep track of for me.
I'd appreciate if people didn't come online and AFK the whole war just for a sake of a share, though I won't be keeping track as it takes too much time and effort (tried this the first time).

I'll update the next post with current shares and share value after every base war. I'll also make individual posts for individual wars. These post's will include players, their current share entitlement, their individual share gain per war, total current brigade war funds, and share value.

Any questions? (guests can post)

Last edited by Mark on 19th October 2011, 16:10; edited 1 time in total
Mark
Mark
MEN!?

Back to top Go down

CAT War Fund Shares Empty Re: CAT War Fund Shares

Post  Mark 19th October 2011, 08:51

[Post reserved]
Mark
Mark
MEN!?